The following Terms and Conditions pertain to commission payments and access to your commission statements through the Total Financial website. Accepting the Terms and Conditions indicates that you understand these Terms and Conditions.
Total Financial Commission Terms and Conditions
- The rates stated in the attached compensation statement are current based on the information presently available to Total Financial from the individual carriers and are not guaranteed and subject to change at any time.
- Carrier rates may change at any time and Total Financial reserves to the right to adjust payouts accordingly.
- Debt generated for any reason is your responsibility. It is your obligation to pay back the Carrier and Total Financial. Total Financial reserves the right to collect our debt in a reasonable timeframe and from other carrier overrides, if need be.
Failure to pay your debt may result in collection activity, civil or criminal penalties and licensure revocation.
- Statements are current based on the best information available at the time they were prepared.
- Online statements will not be available prior to May 1st, 2022.